Sponsorship

Tuesday 19 March 2024

AliExpress - An Improvement to Orders Page?

Firstly, I'm trying out a "drop cap" style graphic at the head of each article that'll allow you to tell which blog the repost came from when it's announced on social media. If you find this annoying let me know, but give it a few days to see how it goes...

Now on with the show. I see that AliExpress has made order tracking that little bit better, I've never seen:


. . . tracking info start with "Collected by courier" on any of my other orders, there's always been a longish hiatus where the order was packed but - invisible - just not tackable. 

Sometimes that Cloak Of Invisibility lasted right up to the day the item was received here in Australia, sometimes I'd get a grudging email after two weeks that the order was in the system with China Post or something. 

Anyone else noticed this as a new thing or have I just never had a seller that bothers to use the feature? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Making Web Toys I Can Use

Bear with me. It's not often I get to brag about stuff I've designed. I say "designed" because I figured it out, then got ...